Sunday, May 22, 2011

Monday, May 23, 2011

This month has been keeping me crazy busy!!!! I barely have time to answer all my messages on my profiles in a timely manner but I’m not complaining. The only thing I am complaining about is the fact that my pussy hair is taking forever to grow back and I’m feeling naked without it in my scenes…LOL  I MISS MY PUSSY HAIR!!! Every time it starts to grow a little I have to trim due to a shoot.
Aside from discovering that I feel a little extra naked without my pussy hair I’ve also discovered that I’ve developed an ability to orgasm while sucking on a pair of juicy balls hmmm…. Just thinking about it makes me salivate. I discovered it in my private sex life and I decided to bequeath the orgasmic experience with all my fans. You’ll be able to witness it now on a couple of scenes that I’ve done recently, one was for Brazzers a scene I shot with Keiran Lee and another for Evil Angel with Mike Audriano and of course soon coming on my sites!!!
I’ve always enjoyed giving head to both females and males, but there is something about how the texture of a pair of balls feels along my tongue as I hold my breath. It creates an explosion for all my keen senses to explore and experience. The experience leaves me with ONE AMAZING ORGASM!!! Excuse me I must go suck some balls right now….
Ok I’m back sorry where was I ?????
OH I wanted to talk about the content shoot that I mentioned would take place on the 30th. I had to cancel it because I was booked to shoot for GF films. The movie is India Summer’s first debut as a director. India had asked me to recommend someone I thought would make for a hot scene. I recommended Mahina Zaltana since I knew she could bring the heat, from our last experience at my site content shoot. The rest is history that scene is very steamy be on the look out when its released!
The content shoot was rescheduled and Mahina was invited once again and we ended up with two sexy 3way scenes that will soon be coming out on my sites!!!! I will share a sneak peak with you …. Hope you enjoy and I will be keeping you posted with what more is to cum xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ariella Ferrera! You were the hottest Colubian girl in the world. I'm not kidding. Cannons, Ariella! Big ol' boobies. I really like your light yellow corset you're wearing on. There I said it.

    ReplyDelete