Sunday, June 27, 2010

Friday 25th 2010


Sun. 20th- I got a late start to my day. Every now in and then I get an insomnia visit. I wasn’t able to sleep and when I finally did fall asleep it was 4am. I woke up later at about 2pm and put my aloe mask on. Sundays are usually my lazy days. After, lounging around for in my panties and flapping the girls in the wind… I decided to go for my “morning coffee” dose in the shower ; )  Just as it started to get steamy, a phone call interrupted me. I was asked if I could come in and do a cam show for Metrobabes since someone had cancelled. So I figured why not invite some company to what I had started in the shower? I had to be there in less than 45 mins. So I grabbed some lingerie, toys and put my hair in a ponytail. The rest was caught on the cam show.
Mon 21st – My morning ritual other than my “morning coffee” is to run to the fridge and drink an ice-cold 8oz. glass of water. It helps get things rolling with my metabolism. The only problem was this morning it wasn’t so cold… I discovered my fridge had finally seen its last day!!! So I spent the rest of the day shopping for a fridge… so many choices it was confusing… sometimes choices only serve to complicate things!!! I got it narrowed down to picking the color, which is black… I think. LOL.
Wed.23rdIt was a very eventful day! I received not only my new sofa but also my new fridge. I didn’t waste time… I welcomed the sofa with an afternoon quickie. I’m happy to report the armrest took a beating and still looks like new, so it has withstood the pounding so far! Keeping my fingers crossed that it lasts at least another 6months.
I swear I go through sofas faster than my panties and I don’t even wear them that often ; ) Later, that day, my girlfriend dropped by with her chiwawa. I watched it like a hawk because I just had a feeling it was eyeing my sofa to mark its spot on it. I sat on my sofa and it jumped up and curled up next me. I had short shorts on and must’ve given Chico (chiwawa) the wrong impression because he started licking the back of my thigh and started working his way to my ass. I must confess it felt so good I was wishing I had peanut butter nearby…LOL.
My guy walked in to witness this whole picture… and the only thing that came out of my mouth was “take notes” because Chico’s got it down just right! Needless to say later that nite we reviewed his note taking abilities.
Thurs.24th I decided to go thru my toy chest. I was really disappointed with my collection. Somehow, I’ve seemed to have lost or misplaced many of my toys. I could’ve sworn I had many more sizes, colors and model types.
I was happy to find at the bottom of the chest what I refer to as an “oldie but a goodie” it was a cock ring with a clit stimulating bullet attached. Let me tell you it doesn’t sound like much but its responsible for giving me many “instant” orgasms. So as a tribute I took with me to my cam show at metrobabes and put it on display.
Fri.25th- I finally, got a workout in with weights. I’ve been just running without doing any weight training and its driving me crazy. I had to refrain from doing any weight training because I re-injured my shoulder. Yup, I injured it swinging from my sofa and doing acrobatic stunts.
I felt so good about my workout I decided to hit a couple of stores in search of some lingerie to display for my cam show later, today.
2 hours later, I walked away with only two sets of lingerie and a headache. I hate shopping!!! It gives me a headache and makes me nauseous trying on a series of items. I wish clothes that fit and were tasteful could just magically appear in my closet!!!
I’m probably the first chick you’ll meet that hates shopping for herself.
Anyhow, I was forced to because I’m shooting for my sites this weekend and next week I’m shooting for a couple of other companies.  I figured its time to expand my wardrobe before too many people get a little too familiar with my entire lingerie and panty drawer.
This weekend is going to be filled with a lot of adventures… I let you know how it goes next week… xo

No comments:

Post a Comment